1925 – 2011
Born on January the 5th, 1925 in Dnepropetrovsk region.
1938 – entered Dnepropetrovsk Art School. Teachers: M.Panin, N.Pogrebniak.
1943 – went to the front.
1945 – continued his education after the war.
Worked as a curator of Dnepropetrovsk Art museum’s fund.
From 1951 – participant of republican, All-Union, and international exhibitions.
Personal exhibitions took place in Dnepropetrovsk, Kiev, Zaporozhye.
From 1964 – member of the Union of artists of USSR.
1984 – Honored artist of Ukrainian SSR.
Artist’s works are in museum and private collections in Ukraine and abroad.